Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Reckless Bus Driver

I'm now URGING SBS Transit to please conduct ALL your bus drivers on ROAD SAFETY when driving...

The reason why I'm writing this post is because just now when I took Bus no. 70 around 7pm plus... is a single deck bus... with not so crowded passengers... on the way back to my home... this bus driver I dunno how he gets his licence... drive like hell... keep on stepping on brake suddenly... making all passengers can't stand or sit properly... need to grab hold of the pole at all times... luckily I got a seat at the end of the bus... but I even have to hold on to the support in order not to fall off from my seat...

this is my first time I ever sit in a bus with worry...

at the back there... I had saw some passengers almost want to fall down when they want to alight from bus cos this STUPID bus driver keeps on stepping on that BLOODY BRAKE!!

and when it's my turn to alight... there is this guy passenger can't stand it anymore and went infront to say that bus driver... to ask him to drive more careful... don't keep on stepping brake causing all passengers can't balance themselves... what if there is elderly passengers on board?? what if there is pregnant mums on board?? what if there is children on board??

and this stupid bus driver still dare to give STUPID excuses lor!! What in bad mood la... what traffic jam la.... HEY, come on!! YOU're holding several life on your hand ok... PLEASE don't give such BLOODY excuses ok!!!

Please put yourself in other peoples' shoes and think... if you're one of the passengers and what would you feel then??

sometimes I really can't stand these kind of bus drivers... with no considerations when driving...

4 comments:

curryegg said...

OMG! You've changed your template again? Haha.. I like the love shaped tape.. :)
Gosh. No body ever complaint the bus driver? It's really dangerous!
:(

Shionge said...

I know I'll freak out too when I hop on board buses like this...did you get the bus number? Write in to SBS and give them feedback because since passenger confronted him and he gave such excuses, chances is he'll do it again.....

Dalicia said...

crazy bus drivers on a suicide mission :P

Paul said...

Do what I always do, go to the SBS website and give them a feedback aka complain e driver.

www.sbstransit.com.sg

Now most of the drivers serving my area, Service 25, 74, 76, 132,147, 165, 315 all very gd 2 me.

Therefore I send them complimentary letters too.