Monday, May 19, 2008

Happy Vesak Day

2463998489_207b588a6b

Today is Vesak Day, first, would like to wish everyone a very

Happy Vesak on this day.

secondly, would like to pray for those in Sichuan, China and Myanmar people to stay strong and live on with their live... and hope God would bless them and protect them from any harm...

523451268_ec54f2fc67_m Lotus candles to light up my wish and may it come true to bless all of them...

525062842_befb2fe53c for once, I hope life will be getting better for us, and wish the world be back to peace soon.... Amitaba...

 

p/s: today is also me and dearie first year anniversary... though I should be happy... but somehow... I can't be happy when I see those people keep on suffering.... just now when I watched morning tv news about the updates on Sichuan, China earthquake.. they reported that they found a man who is still alive and being trapped under walls... when a lady reporter passed him a phone and called his wife to say he's fine and he will be alright and not to worry... but then.... the next minute, when the rescuers managed to pull him out, it's been too late, that man had just passed away...... at this moment, I feel like crying.... my eyes are teary... seeing this in real life is such a torturing... I feel that we are very fortunate to live on... I don't know what we can do for them but I really hope that for those who are able to help, pls help.... pls help to donate whenever you can for these people in Sichuan, China and Myanmar....

 

I strongly URGING those RICH people to really stand out and help the needy ones.... I bet you will have good karma if you can offer to help... please....

THANK YOU!!!

No comments: