Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Lunch Dating...

Today still on holiday mood... don't really wish to work... hehe... but today got free lunch so it's still not bad lah... hehehe...

This afternoon had lunch dating with my colleagues, supervisor and boss... at this Hotel Grand Mercure Roxy @ Roxy Square... had lunch buffet at this restaurant called "FEAST @ EAST", it's an international buffet... but not as many kind of food as Pariss International Buffet to compare with... but still their food is nice too.... service also good...

the whole Finance dept first time having lunch together... haha... and we sit separate into 3 tables with 3 different teams separate sitting too... reporting team, AR team and AP team, all mixed on each table... lucky me and my supervisor sit on same table together with my boss too.. haha...

tried all kind of food there... but too bad I can't eat seafood... but I did tried their fried oyster omelette... nice nice... first time ever see buffet got this.. haha... and also they got durian cake and durian paste... cool.... really bring out Singapore style...

all of us eat untill so full... but yet enjoyable, cause we did chat along the way while eating... boss said the reason why have to sit separate is to communicate with each other and know each other more.... and I did get to know my boss and my another guy colleague more thru the chatting... haha.... now then I know both of them can be also humorous... actually my boss he may look abit fierce.. but when u get to know him he's quite a friendly guy after all... same with my guy colleague who also joined in earlier than me 1 month...

after our fulfilling lunch and enjoyable chit-chatting, we head back to office to work again...

first time having this kind of lunch dating is really enjoyable... hope there will be more to come... hehehehe....

No comments: