Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Small Survey for Guys only

Firstly, I would like to make a small survey for Guys ONLY.

Q 1  : 

How would you feel when your relationship with your GF has reached the first year as in 1 year anniversary?

Q 2 :

And how would you celebrate this first year anniversary with your GF?

 

Answer this 2 questions with your true feelings... No doubts. No lies.

 

The reason why I make this survey is because I feel rather disappointed when I question my dearie just now.... when I sms him...

Me:  Dear, don't you feel happy or excited for our first year anniversary?

Dearie:  No la. Normal for that ma.

..................... SPEECHLESS ....................

suddenly my whole heart sink when I see this ans from him....

I don't really expect him to be a romeo and  I don't expect him to bring me to high class restaurant eat or give me gift or whatever...

I just SIMPLY want this day to be SPECIAL !!!!!!!!!  Is it too much??? 

I can forget about our months anniversary.... but..... what I can't forget is our yearly anniversary!!! not to mention is our first year!!! the date when you and me are together.... aaarrggghhhh...

is it my problem only?? or does other normal girls do feel the same as me ma??? I wonder...

I am sad.... I am totally speechless.....  I AM.............................................

4 comments:

Dalicia said...

well...at least he's telling you the truth. my parents has been married for many years. when anniversaries comes along. my dad doesn't seem to care. he buys my mum a card, flowers.

i think it's the though that counts. and how you feel about each other. talk to your boyfriend about it. i mean, he wouldn't know unless you say so.

Shionge said...

Yo Wendy, sometimes Guys are not like us who remembers dates that well.

I remembered I feel like that too 'expecting' a bit more affection but guys being guys lor, don't be too sad. I'm sure he appreciates you.

Cheer up!! :D

Kazzzzzzz said...

guys don't remember anniversaries. To them, everyday is special so long as the love is there. No need to specifically remember A DAY for that. No meaning.

That's how a guy thinks. I know that after being with a super MCP for so long. Ur guy's normal. trust me

Paul said...

For me, IF I have a gf, I will definitely try to plan something for her, to show that I am serious abt e relationship.

Sadly, I can only just hope & wait.