Saturday, May 19, 2007

2 Movies on 1 Day

Oh well.. today is terific !! never tried watching 2 movies in one go... haha... today again I was on leave and met Chris (for the first time) to have lunch and watch movies... before that we went to buy tickets first as we afraid that today is weekend so may be full house.... but to what we didn't expected is that the theatre is not even full for the both movies!! haha... thats miracle... lolx... so we went to Pastamania and had our lunch there and after that we went walking round the whole shopping centre till our first movie starts....

the first movie we watched is -

Blades of Glory



When rival figure skaters Chazz Michael Michaels (Will Ferrell) and Jimmy MacElroy (Jon Heder) go ballistic in an embarrassing, no-holds-barred fight at the World Championships, they are stripped of their gold medals and banned from the sport for life. Now, three-and-a-half years on, they've found a loophole that will allow them to compete: if they can put aside their differences, they can skate together –- in pairs' figure skating.

--------------------------------------------

this movie is damn funny lor.... and I like this movie... haha... shall give 3.5 stars upon 5.... storyline is quite good... more about partnership and trust.... "I trust we can do it" that kind of tag... haha... a comedy show indeed but yet quite meaningful and interesting... know more about blading and ice skating... hmm... remind me of last time I also tried ice skating once... but I failed to learn and kept falling till I gave up on this... hahaha...


after watching our first movie, we went for a walk again before we head to MacDonald and had our dinner there... but before that, Chris bring me to a shop and bought a pair of cuite bears for me.... hehehe.... first time ever a guy bought me a gift... lolx.... feel so pamper... then... I asked him why bought me this... he said dunno leh... just feel like buying for you lor.... lolx... what an answer.... haha... after that while we having our dinner at MacDonald, a young girl wearing MacDonald uniform asked us if we can buy a Shrek hairband from her as charity donation then Chris without a second thought and bought one from her n gave that hairband to me... lolx... he said if I wear it will look more cute... hmmm what does that means??? I wonder... lolx...


then, after our dinner we went for our second movie which is....

Next


Las Vegas showroom magician Cris Johnson has a secret which is a gift and a curse which torments him: he can see a few minutes into the future. Sick of the examinations he underwent as a child and the interest of the government and medical establishment in his power, he lies low under an assumed name in Vegas, performing cheap tricks and living off small-time gambling “winnings.” But when a terrorist group threatens to detonate a nuclear device in Los Angeles, government agent Callie Ferris must use all her wiles to capture Cris and convince him to help her stop the cataclysm.
--------------------------------------------------
I wonder in real life is there such person exist or not.... I mean one can really look into the future of what may happen next in a few seconds or minutes.... that's incredible.... this movie is ok for me lah... but then... I dun like the finish line... as in no ending one.. up to you to imagine its ending.... and is like quite confusing also... I mean the whole story is like very confusing... similar to Final Destination, I guess... shall give this movie 2 stars upon 5....
lastly... after that, Chris offered to send me home... I feel like having someone as my bf again... haha... long time never had a guy treat me like that... lolx... but then... somehow I dun have that kind of chemistry feelings towards Chris... I wonder why..... I dun even feel my heart beat faster too... but I can feel that Chris starts to like me... which I afraid that I may hurt him.... as I still have.... erm... well... some things which unsettled yet... haiz.... if that person can be more like Chris, I guess that will be perfect already....

1 comment:

Kazzzzzzz said...

Even if there are no sparks, it is always sweet to know there are NICE guys in Singapore, guys who are caring and sincere in treating a lady well.

Treasure this friend, honey!