Thursday, May 24, 2007

Big Kahuna Reef

Since PerfectWound doesn't know what is this game that I have been addited about, here's the game description....


Game Description:




Go Hawaiian in this gorgeous underwater adventure!

Discover Sea Turtles and other aquatic life as you break open boxes in this classic style matching game, questing for the Mask of the Tiki. Using the revolutionary Mouse Party, you can play with multiple players on the same computer through an almost infinite number of levels, thanks to the included level editor. As you play, you will uncover greater challenges including the Skeleton Fish of Kamehameha. Lead on Kahunaa, your quest awaits!


So far out of all the games that I have played... I think this is the most interesting and exciting one... well... for me lah... I dunno what you guys think... cos I believe guys like to play those mind games lah, war games lah, sports games lah... dun think they like this kind of game... as it's quite simple to play... and I simply just love it !! lolx.... and oh.. I will be finding the part 2 of this game soon after I have completed my round in the part 1... lolx....
Good Luck to you guys... I think it's worth downloading this game to play... to test your flexiblity and fast reaction or not... haha...

1 comment:

Shionge said...

Let me know when you found Part 2 :)