Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Half Day Leave

Yeah, today took half day leave and went shopping again... haha... well actually is went to look for some gifts lah... and end up also bought something for myself too... hahahaha... left office at 1pm plus almost 2pm then took bus to J8 there and had lunch at Aijisen again.... haha... wonder why everytime I on half day leave I sure went there to have my lunch... haha....


then after a yummy lunch, I start my shopping spree loh... went round almost the whole shopping centre and bought what I have wanted... and saw BHG having sales at the open centre space in J8 and bought this cutie kitten snowbeads pillow...


isn't it cute ??? hehehehe.... meow meow....


hehehehe.... actually I bought this to use as a wrist pillow lah... to let my hand can rest comfortably when using the mouse or when typing.... hahahaha.... and it just costs S$5 bucks only leh.... cheap right... haha.... they got few designs also.... got pinky pig lah, this cat got 3 colors lah... one blue, one light brown and one is this color that I choose..

after shopping for some time and it's time for me to go back home le.... what an enjoyable half day leave I had today... hahaha....

No comments: