Friday, May 18, 2007

Worry for J

Right now I really feel sorry for J for fallen in love with such a lousy guy that I ever have known till now... really I mean it... guess what... today they quarrel again... reason is money issue again... haiz.... sometimes I wonder why J still keep insist of marrying such a guy... today E wrote a letter to J saying that because of their marriage planning, both of them keep quarrelling... and E even asked why J have to ask "Sisters" (姐妹) to come on their wedding day, said that if she didn't ask they can save the money and spend on other more important stuff... OMG.... I wonder if this can call a "Wedding" ma... everything want to save money... gosh... I worry for J's happiness right now... every now n then they will quarrel and made J cried... haiz...

now, JY is consultanting J to maybe tell E's mum nicely to postpone their wedding if really they can't manage to prepare the wedding...

I feel that Wedding is a Happy and Blissful occasion why should one make it as it I'm selling myself to you or I married to you is because I am pregnant or whatever...

Will there be happiness if one keep on making you cry before the marriage ??

Somemore E is not happy that "WE" being their colleagues and friends discussing their wedding...

No comments: