Wednesday, May 9, 2007

For Dalicia...

I guess this is what Dalicia wants... haha.... a face of Chow Yun Fatt on the front of the shirt... haha... hope you like it Dalicia... haha.... and also... I have design another special shirt for you... haha.... unique I think... but yet its also simple design.... first time ever tried design on black shirt... hmm...

gosh... my flu bug still hanging around inside me.... haiz.... dunno when will I get recover.... now is having block nose... goodness me... now I can't even smell a single fragnant... aarrgghh...

n today is kind of worse than yesterday even though yesterday I was on leave and rest at home... but I still feel so sick inside me.... hmmm wonder what happen to me... out of sudden got this sickening flu bug attack at me... geez....

2 comments:

Shionge said...

Well Done....yes, the black is cool :)

curryegg said...

Oh no wendy. You're sick too? I fall sick since last few days. pity us le.. and hey! I love the shirts too.. ohh...i'm so greedy. hehe..
;)