Monday, May 7, 2007

For Curryegg & Elaine mei

As promise, here are the T-shirts design that I had design for both of you.... hope you girls like it... haha.... wish got the chance to make them out in real... and give it to you... lolx....


Curryegg... hope you like these 2 designs.... and tell me which one you like most and why? ok?

and of course..... how can I forgot about my Elaine mei's one... haha....

Elaine mei... hope you like them too... haha... and also same... tell me which one you like most and why? ok ?

gosh.... my nose gonna break... keep sneezing and running nose... aarrrgggghhhh......... how I wish got spare nose which once my this nose is sick or what can change another spare nose to use... hahahahaha... fantastic right? lolx.... sounds scary.... haha...

hopefully... by tomorrow can get well.... course will be on leave tomorrow to have a real good rest at home.... aaaaaacccchhhoooooo............... God Bless Me........................

1 comment:

curryegg said...

Hey hey! Looks like I've missed this post. I didn't online for few days. YEah! You've designed them for me! Yipee! I like the second design. Feel that it's more simple and I dont like square pattern. Thx you oh. And hope that we can recover soon... sob..sob..
*pray*