Friday, May 11, 2007

My New Pinky Stuffs

Well Well Well... finally... haha.... feel so happy... why? because.......... I manage to change my blog skin again.. muahaha.... but... most important is................. I manage to put up that pic on my blog header image... (you can see from my blog header that image which I did mention before that this pic is my newly found fav pic...) haha..... YEAH !!! Isn't it cool ? wow... I didn't realised now blogger has actually add in this feature that can change header image... till now.... I then realised it... haha...

anyway... my purpose of this post wasn't much of this lah... but is to introduce my new pinky stuff which I just found and like... hehehehe.........

first pinky thing is this....

a sweet and cutie pinky tissue box.. oops.. guess it's not box.. it should be called as tissue pack.. why? because.... instead of those traditional box... I found out in the market got this tissue pack... lolx... and this tissue pack is about the same size of those tissue box.. 200 sheets each, 2ply.. I bought from ShopNSave supermarket just now when I was on my way back home... haha.... got 4 packs of this in each roll... one is this pink color another one is in turqiouse color (sorry not too sure how to spell that color name) haha..

and next is.....

this.. my new belt... wow... both sides are my fav colors man... haha.... so cool....... and I swear this is my ever first belt that I bought ok.... serious not kidding.. in my cupboard you won't find a single belt de lor... haha... and this is my first one... haha... so nice that I can't bear to wear it... lolx.... anyway... tomorrow shall try it on my jeans... hehe....

and now... feel so happy... cause I have what I have...

1 comment:

Dalicia said...

new blogskin :) i love pink...glad that you're happy and that you're feeling better :D