Friday, May 11, 2007

Morning Rain...

Feel so sleepy today... maybe due to this early morning started to pour heavy rain... so making me very sleepy.. wish today no work.. but dun think will be that good... haha... well yesterday went to Toa Payoh with KC and J after work for dinner and shopping... and bought 2 new Polo Shirt from Baleno.. quite cheap compare to Hang Ten.. lolx... and also bought a belt.. also cheap too.. S$8/- only if you bought anythings from their shop.. so I choose the belt with my 2 favourite colors... yeah... like it very much... with 2 face color.. sky blue and pink... hmm... wonderful... maybe will take a pic tomorrow if got the time... haha..

hmm... wonderful why these few days weather not so good... and made some of us fall sick... including me, curryegg, Paul kor... so sad of it... hmm... wish we all get well soon... pray hard *blink*... hehe...

next I also dunno why bloggers having problems again.. hm... my previous post didn't show my 2 pics... hmm... strange... wonder is it some ppl envy my pics and stole my pics... hahaha...

anyway... now I'm starting to glue to playing a game called Big Kahuna Reef which recommended by Shionge... haha... nice game indeed which made me willingly paid S$30 for this game.. haha... cos I had played till a certain level now and dun wish to let my effort all gone wasted... haha... hmm maybe once I had completed this part one series, I might also get the Part 2... and Shionge, Big Kahuna Reef got Part 2 leh... saw its screenshots... got many different game theme.. and more exciting... hahaha...

2 comments:

Dalicia said...

i hope you'll feel better :) oh maybe someone stole the shirts that you designed for me..haahahahhaha.....

i like the sound of the rain. hopefully, i could relax a bit

Shionge said...

I have no idea it comes in version 2 and sorry I was not able to send it to you sooner...but a fren of mine encountered problem when I sent to her.

Have fun :D