Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Visit Jason Jie today

Today took half day leave again and went to Junction 8 enjoying my lunch at Secret Recipe while waiting for Rebec to meet her up and later meet up with Paul kor to visit Jason jie again at hospital... while I enjoy my dessert "cheese cake" , Rebec just arrived and we enjoyed our meals there and after that went for a walk around the shopping centre... as while we still waiting for the time to pass by to wait for Paul kor to knock off from his work, we continue walking the nearby Bishan neighbourhood shops and found that in this area they have at least 20 salons shops around... and that's very compeitive and almost the same as my Serangoon area there also... then we end up walked into the National Library there... so far I didn't know Bishan got library leh.. hahaha... and this is my first time to visit here and also a very very long time didn't visit library leh... my last visit was... erm... quite a few years back le bah I guess.... haha....

and well.. me and Rebec went to explore the second floor only and we found our most favourite corner of books... under creative arts, sitches, knitting, designing etc.. haha... really lots of books for us to read... but we can only took a few as we only got a pair of hands to carry such heavy books.. hahaha... so we found a sofa chair corner and sit down and read books... until Paul kor sms Rebec said he has reached already and we then went back to J8 and met him at Cafe Cartel and had our dinner there....

after our full filling dinner, we quickly took a cab down to Bright Vision Hospital and visited Jason jie... but before that Rebec and Paul kor signed the Get Well card which I just made for him last night... hahahaha... and feel glad that they like the card that I made... haha.. and Jason jie also like it too when Paul kor showed him the card... then later on Jason jie's mum also came and visited him and we talked with her and to Jason too... saw Jason is much better than the last time when I visited him.... his plemgh has been lesser le... and that's good news... and he also can response to us bit by bit too... feel happy for that....

guess he still need more time and execise for him to recover back slowly bah.... wish him good luck in his progress.... *pray hard*

after staying there for some time and guess it's quite late liao so we made our move and said Goodbye to Auntie and went separate back home...

today had a little urgement with him... cos he made me angry... but I know he didn't meant it... and I just jokingly being "angry" with him.. and he keep saying sorry to me... by sms and calls.. hmmm.... guess he really treat me seriously....

1 comment:

curryegg said...

Hello wendy..
I love Secret Recipe too especially the cakes!!!! Yum yumm...
Well, I hope that your friends Jason will be fine soon..
And... emm..em... looks like he's serious with you? hehehe... good luck to you my friend... :D