Tuesday, May 22, 2007

What an Unlucky Day

Ouch! What an unlucky day for me... after being knock off from work this afternoon as I was on leave again... and the weather started to change again... it changed to pour heavy rain... then when I reached Singapore Post there to have my lunch at Delifrance there, I slipped and fell from the last step of the staircase there as the floor is wet and furthermore that path there got those black patch of something like marble material flooring which made the floor even slippery and my sandals just failed to make me balance and I just slipped and fell down straight away without giving me a chance to hold on the pole beside me... damn... I quickly get up and pretend nothing happen and continue my walking... but inside me I really felt so damn embarassing as there got few ppl there sitting at the McDonald there eating and infront of me got a shop still got ppl inside but none of them came to my rescue... damn heartless ppl... and I felt my butt abit pain and my right palm also pain.... sob sob... but luckily guess no internal injury is there... I suppose... gosh.... so bad luck.... then after that I settle myself in Delifrance and ordered my lunch and I smsed Chris about my fall, after a few secs he called and asked me if I am ok or not... hehehe... guess this shows that he cared about me... lolx.... so I just told him I'm still ok lah... just that my right palm still feel abit pain... other than that I guess should be ok ba....

so after finish my relaxing lunch, I went down to This Fashion shop and shop around there... and wow... I can't believe I can spend for few hours there shopping for clothes... lolx.... in the end, I bought 2 blouses which I liked... hehehe...

then I took MRT down to CityHall there and walked slowly to meet Paul kor and Rebec jie for dinner.... and also pass Rebec her birthday gift... guess she will like my gift for her.... hehe... so 3 of us settle our dinner at Sakae Sushi there and had a funfilled dinner.... hehehehe....

and next, we went for a short walk first before we head into Gelare for our dessert... waffles icecream... as Rebec saw their promotion poster for Tuesday half-price waffles... lolx.... so we went in and had 2 large waffles with 2 different flavours of ice-cream on top...



their napkins.... erm... does it looks like bikini underwear??? lolx....



our 2 large waffles.... yummmy................




looks yummy right ??? hahahaha..... I swear this is the most best waffles that I ever ate before.... but if you got chance, you can also tried their chocolate chip flavour waffles too... also very nice de and fragnant too when you eat it while still hot.... wooooo.... yummy yummy.....
then after our fulfilling dessert, we decided to call it a day and went back home straight away...

2 comments:

Shionge said...

Sorry to hear about the fall Wendy :(

curryegg said...

OMG. How was ur back now? OK? Better check it properly...
And Nice waffles! Causing me mouth watering......
^^