Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Tagged by Dalicia

Was being tagged by Dalicia... haha... so here's the tag answers....


What was the name of the teacher that was most influential in your life from grades K through 6?
That will be Miss Sng. My form teacher who teaches me to be more open to ppl and my friends... instead of being quiet and alone... as I used to be a very quiet girl in class...

What subject did you favor in high school?
Home Economics... cause I love cooking!!! hahaha... though now my cooking skill has return back to teacher... but I still miss those fun good old days.... and if I have my own kitchen, I sure cook myself!!! haha....

Did you attend a university if so, did you attain a degree?
University?? Nah... I only studied to ITE Bishan to get my Office Skill Cert.

Do you learn best through books, by watching or hands on?
The best is to watch first before you hands on...

Has education been an ongoing process for you?
Do I really have a choice?!!

How do you feel about that?
I think Education is a must for human beings.. cause to get the knowledge first before you really step into the REAL World on Earth...

What seven people are you tagging to do this?
Everyone who is reading my blog now... hehehehe....

No comments: