Friday, May 4, 2007

My New Idol of the Month

Here's comes my new idol of the month.... Linkin Park....

Really looking forward for their latest album out in a few weeks time in May....

While waiting... here's my little design for them.... haha....



really hope one day can really make these t-shirt out and wear them all day all night... hahahahaha........... day dreaming again.......

and well... guess more projects is coming.... designing for Mother's day, design one for Elaine mei, design one for Curryegg.... hmmm.... busy busy... cracking cracking....

hahaha..... just love designing......

and oh yeah... tomorrow will be catching Spider Man 3... cool.... talking abt this... hmm.... thinking of design a spider man t-shirt too.... hahaha..........

brain starts to get to work loh.....

1 comment:

curryegg said...

Hey! Thx for your shirt 1st oh.. haha.. I'm so happy.. yipee! And I have watched spiderman3. I like it.