Thursday, May 24, 2007

Tagged by Curryegg

After finish the tag post by Dalicia... now is by Curryegg de...

so here's the answer for

8 Habits / Facts tag

1. Like to observe people around me even though is strangers.

2. Sometimes I also like to daydreaming.. haha..

3. I'm addited to Blogging now and also playing Big Kahuna Reef Game..

4. Love to design all sort of things...

5. Like to photo taking too... but not myself is more on things, scenery and people.

6. I'm a quiet person if you just know me...

7. I may be a joker too if you need me too... hehe..

8. Like to play with my hair... haha...

hmm 8 other people to be tagged ya.. well ... can't think of anyone but I guess anybody also can lah... haha...

1 comment:

curryegg said...

Thx for replying. haha...
And hey! You like to play with your hair? You must have such a nice healthy hair.
And great! Looks like most of us are addicted to blog. Great news!
Are you quiet?hehe...