Saturday, May 12, 2007

The BIG Difference

Yes... today I have bought 2 new stuffs that I have wanted which I have spotted them since last weekend when I went out with Paul kor and Richie... so guess what I have bought then....

...........................................
.....................................
..............................
.......................
................

my two new IT work mates are....


the slimmest keyboard.... and mini 3D optical mouse....
and now..... let me show you what are the differences which made me buy them...



see the difference?? the grey one is my original keyboard from HP... the black one is the one I bought today... do you know by the difference of this length I can save up alot of space leh... man... unbelieveable... somemore... show you next......



spot their another differences?? the thicknest.... one so thick and one so slim....
and next... shall show you the differences of the 2 mouses....


see??? again one big one small... hahahahaha... shall show you next what else special about this small mouse....

see... this small mouse got lights leh !!!!! wow.... haha.... and the lights so beautiful... like a rainbow... hehe... and well.. both of this are bought from House of Mouse at Suntec City Mall there... cos today went there shopping with KC after work.... and walked the whole day... gosh.... now my legs feel so tired.... and I also bought a new shirt from a Big Sales in a shop but I dunno what to call that shop as they put the brand name is call chases but what they sell are all from different brands... got Baleno, Samuel and Kelvin, etc... and somemore the shirt that i bought is just S$10 bucks OK... lolx... and I also bought a new pair of sandals from Tinkerbell which cost me S$20 bucks... also these two IT stuff only cost me S$21+ haha... can't image right... so cheap... furthermore I guess.. its still better to use those normal keyboard and mouse rather than using wireless ones as first they use batteries.. even though u can use rechargable batteries but you still have to recharge those batteries before u can use right... so it still back to square one... and secondly... this two things which I bought really save me alot of space for my desk... so now is like I have more space for my desk to do things or put things... haha... lolx... anyway... for the third reason that I like this slim keyboard is... because when you typing.. it is like you are using laptop keyboard to type... no noisy sounds of tick tuck tick tuck.. haha.... and also can enjoy seeing the lights of my new mouse.... haha.... isn't it wonderful? lolx....

No comments: