Saturday, April 28, 2007

Are we really united ?

From our Singapore's National Pledge, there is one line says "....as one united People, regardless of race, nationality and religious...." but do we really as one united People ?



I mean like... in Singapore or any part of the world... do we really can entrust a stranger completely ? out of 100%, I guess 90% will say no... reason ? the reason I guess is no one will ever trust a stranger at all in this reality of world or between human beings...

since from that day we born... do we really trust people? do you trust your family? your friends? your bf/gf ? your colleagues? your boss? or even a pass-byers?

somehow... I realised we human beings do wear face masks... do we ??

anyway, human being's thinking are hard to predict... don't you agree ? hahaha...

1 comment:

curryegg said...

I totally agree with you Wendy. It's hard to trust human beings now. Too many fake people who are wearing mask. Human are complicated and hardly to be predicted. Anyway, don't give up hope cos I still believe that there are people who we can put our trust on.