Monday, April 30, 2007

Busy Monday

Today was the last day of April.... and tomorrow shall be the 1st of May.... which is Labour Day also... meaning no working for me.... YEAH !!!! so happy.... haha....

as for today... was a super busy day for me lor... as 2 of my colleagues were on leave... and later part of the afternoon another colleague of mine cum driver need to go out and deliver gifts... so left just a few of us working in the office only... but luckily we still manage to cope without 3 ppl working with us... phew...

later... there is some problem with C's customer's order so end up we got free cake to eat... muahaha... so good sia.... and that's Bengawansolo's cake... not bad lah... but abit too sweet liao... esp that creamy stuff... yucks.. honest speaking I really scared of creamy cakes.. I dunno why since when I got this kind of ophia but maybe is becos of last time when I ate a piece of chocolate cake with lots of chocolate cream on top and inside which made me so scared of cream till now bah....

evening... when later mum came back with a big bag of titbits... yeah... hehehehe.... she actually bought my fav titbits... cheesezy balls snack... and she also dunno y goes crazy and bought a "hu la quan" a big circle erm... well hehe.. I dunno what its called but I only know in chinese is called Hu La Quan lor... she said is buy for fun one... and also to execise... LoLz.... so later after dinner I tried playing but failed to enjoy it...hahaha.... then later dad join in the fun... but I keep laughing at him non stop at his funny action where he also dunno how to play and yet he keep claims he knows how to play... hahaha... then later mum teaches dad how to play with it... lolz.... now they have new toy already... haha....

updates on my card making.... now I have finally finished up the 2nd card that I made.... feel abit satisfied now.... haha.... hope the one who received them will like it though.... well... long way to go then....

suddenly... got a sudden thought.... wish can keep on designing things.... whatever it is... whatever I have in mind... I will try to design out..... I dun care what others think... I will have my own style... hmmmm..... haiz.... guess its always say than easy to do.....

1 comment:

curryegg said...

Yippee! LAbour day and don't forget wesak day too.
I believe that you've a creative mind. Of course, what we speak is easier than what we do. Anyhow,to start a job/work/project, you must have the intention first.
When you've it, you'll set your goal. Setting your goal will then, lead you to achieve it.
When you've your own goal,here's where your courageous and determination show up.
So, don't worry about what others will think about ur design. What you think about yourself is what matter the most.
So, gambate my friend! Find your soul and search for your own style.

Good luck oh Wendy!
:D