Sunday, April 22, 2007

Attend Aidah's Wedding

Today's early afternoon went to attend Aidah's wedding with Richie at Yishun... this is my first time ever sit in Richie's car (the car is shared with his bro)... hehe... felt so honoured... haha... well we first met at Yishun MRT station there where Richie came to pick me up and drove to Aidah's wedding... funny thing is we almost lost our way while searching for the correct block of the venue.. haha... but lucky we still managed to find our way there...


The moment we reached, Aidah and her hubby already sit on the stage there and let their relatives and friends taking photos together with the couple... and we two also join in the fun and took a photo with them... and after that we pass her the green ang bow... and we proceed to the food they serving and find a place to sit down and enjoy the food and enjoy seeing all Aidah's friends and relatives... and also enjoy chatting with Richie too... hehe...


but too bad that though I had bring my digi cam but no chance to take photos with it as I feel very pai seh if I will to take photo where most of the ppl there I do not know one... as I wanted to take a photo of the wedding couple but too bad by the time I wanna do so the couple already gone to dunno where liao... haha.... so end up with empty hands... lol... but they got gave us a sourveniour... I think is a small hanky panky.. look pretty nice.. can't bear to open up so just put into my cupboard as display... hehe...


and after that, me and Richie went to CauseWay Point for a movie... before that we went shopping around... as it has been awhile since I shop at CauseWay Point...


the movie we watched was... " 200 Pounds Beauty "



this movie is about....

Hanna is a lip sync vocalist for Ammy, the famous Korean pop singer. Though Hanna is always ignored due to her appearance, she has always been a bright and happy girl until Ammy humiliated her in front of Sang-jun, the one she secretly admired. Finally, she made a life-changing decision: to have a major cosmetic surgery. With this move, will her unrequited love be returned?

overall I like this movie... funny and touching too.... it shows that fat girl also got their talented points... I wish I was like Hanna... can be a backstage singer also is good enough...

but what surprise me is Richie willing to watch this movie with me.. as he told me before that he doesn't really like to watch Korean movies... haha... and this was his first time watching it... I hope he enjoyed this movie... as I really do enjoyed it... very much..

so after our movie, we went to Gelare Cafe and had waffles for snack before going back... again, this is our first time trying Gelare Cafe for waffles... heard my colleagues say that their waffles is very nice... and indeed its taste nice... as mine was Chocolate waffles while Richie's is Tutti Frutti waffles... but I still like mine after I tried Richie's Frutti flav... cos I always like chocolates flav stuff... they smell real fragnant.. while its hot...

and after finishing our waffles, Richie drove me back but dropped me at AMK there as I wish to visit AMK Hub the new shopping centre which just opened not long ago... indeed it's quite big but not much to shop though... and I just realised there got new branch of New York New York and PepperLunch too.. hmm so now I know where can try their food in my nearer estate... no need to go so far in town area already... haha...

after had a short walk there, I met up with my another fren and took a ride before I end my day....

btw, got to "Thanks" Richie for the ride and the treats...

No comments: