Thursday, April 12, 2007

Rain...


Seems like today's weather not that good... late afternoon had a sudden thunder rain... a very heavy rain when it's my time to knock off from work.... dunno why this rain came so sudden and heavy with those angry thunders... wondering if it is God who shed more tears for me... wonder if God also know how I feel inside my heart now... the pain that hurts too much... the tears that hide too deep and is waiting to be released but can't release... wonder am I start to feel numb for my feelings... been wondering so many things since last night.... but yet no one can answer to my wonderings... including myself...


guess I have lost myself...

I have lost my patience...

I have lost my mind...

I have lost my feel...

I have lost my sense...

and lastly...

I have lost my heart...

No comments: