Tuesday, April 24, 2007

I am the odd one

Guess now I know I am always the odd one out... as I always treat KC and J like my own sisters and good friends... but till today.... I felt like I am the odd one... being left behind like nobody cares or wants... and that's really quite hurting.... It's been 8 good years for me working in this company and although some colleagues I dun really like to be with but I always treasure KC and J as whenever they need my help or whatever they want, I will always try my best to help them and accompany them if they need me... but till today... I was wrong.. totally wrong...

and this isn't the first time they had left me behind alone... without informing me they were to go shopping without me... and left office so quickly without telling me too... and made me searching for them high n low just now after work... cos I still thought they will wait for me to go back together as we three girls always knock off together and came to work together too... like what they said the 3 muskateers...

but... till today... I just realised I am just a nobody to them... not a sister to them... not a good friend to them... I am just a nobody.... or shall I say just a person who is good to being used to do things for them...

when you guys want to buy breads, want to find songs and download, want me accompany you to go here or there, did I ever say a "No" to you guys? Nope, never, instead I will always be there for you guys and try my best to help you guys... but what I got in the end? just being left out and you guys went shopping without me and without inform me too...

haiz.... dunno what's wrong with me today.... dunno why out of sudden I feel so left out.... and feel sad to have such feelings... or am I having mood swing again??? wonder wonder...

to them... they may feel that it's just a small matter.... but to me... it's not.. I feel that in my world is so lonely.... where I am always the left out one...

feel that I don't belong in this world... where nobody really appreciate me... nobody ever treasure me... do I really exist???

1 comment:

Shionge said...

Hey C'mon Wendy...maybe it is a one off incident. Do not let a small incident affect your friendship with them.

Maybe they are really in a hurry or perhaps some surprises up their sleeve you might never know.

Give some benefit of doubt and try to take things easy. There is nothing wrong with you..be yourself and happy :D