Saturday, April 21, 2007

Free Trial Pilates

Today is the most tiring day for me... I swear... I never been so tired before... and yet since after Thursday that badminton session with my colleagues I already having body aches... and now... is muscles ache.... especially my stomach and arms portion... gosh..... cos today I went to try a free trial of pilates with PY at Ardmore fitness club... at Bugis branch....
this is my very first time doing this manz... so cool but so stretching.... haha..... and it's quite fun I must say... but their fee is more interesting... well in the end PY and me decided just forget about it afterall due to our work commitment we can only go once a week or so... kind of wasting the money on this... I rather go for a run for free and can everyday do... lolz... well... I must admit I rather abit lazy when it comes to execise... afterall I dunno why my legs just can't listen to me when I go for running... they keep on giving me muscles cram when I just run for awhile... even though the warm up is done enough... hmm...

so after our lesson, PY and me went to have some coffee to relax our body so we went to TCC....



I like their napkins... hehehe... with those wordings on it.... nice nice...



I even like their glass of water... their glass is so cute... with ice water in it, looks like a crystal ball to me... haha....


and this is my tea-time favourite.... American Cheesecake... ya ya I know... it's very fattening... but... I only eat it once a blue moon... so can't be adding much kilogram to my waist right? haha





and I also tried their Iced Mint flav Mocha... nice and fresh flavour... cool....


so after our relaxation... we took a bus home together... lastly... home sweet home...

No comments: