Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Grumby Old Man + Unreasonable Customer

It is really annoying me today.... over a packet of chicken rice.... today afternoon... my this grumby old man driver colleague being kind to go and da bao lunch for us.... but I just don't like his attitude... damn f**king rude and fierce lor... guess he's having menses again... he's always like that... have to see his mood one... and sometimes so sentimental... can one min be nice to you then next min be so fierce to you... I just dun understand "Man" can't they be more gentle to ladies? why must every time raise their voice and be impatient all the times...

if you don't wish to da bao for us then dun da bao lah... not happy then don't do it... you think you're who?? you think no need to ask around first to get everyone's attention in office to place order on how many packets to buy ma... you think so easy ma... some of us still engaged on the phone how can they answer back my question... and we still need to ask other dept if they want or not... but you so fierce and scolded me why so kao po and ask others why can't just ask within office ppl only.... F**k how I know you don't want to ask others... if we don't ask others wait later on others sure talk behind our admin dept bad words... say we all so selfish never ask them...

never think for us and yet still so fierce... and of course, its not easy to look for carpark to da bao for us outside at this hour, we do know that.. and we also understand it... but you also don't have to be so fierce ma... you should know we need some time to take orders then you should before reaching that stall called us first ma... not wait till you already in that queue and then call us and ask us how many packets to buy...

from now on I swear I won't be eating whatever food you buy for us... my other colleagues can but not for me.... course I won't be tolerating such a guy like this.... I don't care his surname is Tan (same surname as my lady boss cos he's her brother) or whatever... I won't be treating him/her nice... cos he got attitude problem... and I really hate that...

talking abt attitude.... I met with another nasty or rather say unreasonable customer today... think she got hearing problem.... while taking her order halfway...

our tele-conversation as follow...

me : can I have recipient's postal code ?

customer : her phone number is .... 360....

me : phone mumber 360... ?? is it postal code ?

customer : of course postal code la.. where got phone number starts with 36 something...

me : miss.. i think just now you're saying phone number right?
of course i also know that's a postal code,
that's why i'm asking you is that a postal code.

customer : alright alright... dun want to argue with you.. let's continue...

at this moment... my head is burning HOT... feel like bashing this lady...

later on when our conversation almost done... till I asking her again...

me : on the msg card, would you like to add in
"Management & Staff " too before your company's name ?

customer : gosh.. you all should know all this thing right?
still have to ask ya.. of course must put "Management & Staff "
follow by company's name la...

at this point again... my head is even more hotter...

me : miss... i have to ask you if you like to add in ma...
course not all customers want to add in that "Mgt & Staff "
as some they only put as from their company name thats all...
I can't be anyhow without asking and add in for you ma right..

customer : i want to know your name.. you're being impolite..

me with a very bei ta-han tone : ya, my name is WENDY. Thank you for your order. May I just repeat your order once more....bla bla bla......

then I just tolerate with her and quickly repeat her order and closed case....


Gosh........... today isn't my DAY.......................

Only ONE word
can desribe my feelings for today.....



Angry