Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Keep trying

Yo... haha.... don't have to thank me, Mr PW. You ought to keep trying as I always try and error, that's how I manage to explore out the puzzle and solve the riddle... haha... and well thanks to you, I also being the curious of me went to open another new blog home under WordPress... haha....

and I just realised that after signing up and compare between Blogger and WordPress, their differences are too big.... first although Blogger is easy to manage and maintent like eg. adding things and stuffs like that but WordPress is not that user-friendly enough to let us add stuff... but... but.... while WordPress has many many nice and beautiful blogskins, but then Blogger don't really have that much of those beautiful ones....

hmm this is what I have found out so far on the first day of using WordPress... haha....

to see my preview of my new little home, please click this link as shown below :


http://lattediva.wordpress.com/

what I like is that pic... I wonder if I can use that pic and paste on here... hmmmmm...
cool... new challenge for me now.... Yippee.....

1 comment:

Dalicia said...

how many blogs are u planning to have? make a list for us :) please