Friday, April 20, 2007

New Toy

Wah.... today went shopping spree again.... and my poor wallet.... haven't been saving much and yet been spending much.... lolz..... guess I am getting this sickness now... once I having bad mood I will spend like crazy.... any ways to cure this sickness ma ?? haha.....


Anyway, today took half day leave again... and after work went to Bishan Junction 8 shopping for a webcam as I have been longing for it since now... but I always dunno how to choose and buy... so today since got the time for me to study the brands to see which worth to buy... so I just bought one and it's the cheapest of all the brands there I guess... cost S$45.90 and it comes with special effects and cute frame too....



this is the sample which I use my webcam to try it out... hehehehe..... it's a tv sample... does it looks like really in tv actress ?? hahahahaha.......

after shopping for awhile... I went down to Plaza Singapura to meet KC and J for dinner... so after our dinner, we went to shop awhile... and I bought 3 pairs of earrings for just S$5.00

well... today really did enjoy my half day leave of shopping around... but ends up my legs are aching liao... haha.......

oh feel so excited abt my free trial of pilates lesson... going with PY tomorrow.... hope we will enjoy ourselves there... Yahoo.... lolz

alright gonna start to fix and play with my new toy liao... hehehehe...

No comments: