Friday, April 6, 2007

Good Friday Shopping Spree

Hurray !!!!! Today is Good Friday !!!! and no working today... yeah!!!! haha... so today me went shopping spree @ bugis junction with PY this afternoon.... and wow... today everywhere is so crowded wor... but we still manage to squeeze here and there... haha... and I have bought quite many things too.... lolz.... went to look for my new track shoes and finally decided this one....


A pair of running shoes from Adidas.... nice design and feel comfortable when wearing it....

then after buying, we went to shop others...

went to Bodyshop and bought new bath sponge... went to Seiyu now change name to BHG... wonder what does BHG stands for ?? hmmm Boy Hate Girl ? lolz... we went to BHG and bought new perfume from Escada which that time in my previous post I had mentioned before their new fragrant... Summer Heat edition...



bought their small bottle and got 4 free samples 2 for women and 2 for men... so nice... hehe...

as today is their opening of this BHG naming so they got this promotion of every purchase of $50 will get a big umbrella FREE... lolz... not bad though....

then after that we went to shop around and found this stall selling voodoodoll ... hmm reminds me of that actress who acted in that Taiwan series that I had watched... so I bought one which can let me find my true love.... lolz... dunno will be true or not.. just for fun only.. haha... and its look cute though... lolz...

a voodoodoll handphone strap... nice and cute though... hehehe....

okies... enough of shopping spree le... and after that both of us went home seperately....


these are the sourveiours from E whom just came back from overseas recently... so nice of her...



See!!! this little tortise is trying to dial phone and make call.. lols... and next he is trying to climb up my office pc... gosh... it's super tortise time!!! lolz.... actually this cute little tortise is I borrow from my colleague C de la... haha... see it so cute so borrow from her and play with it... haha.. not real of cos... it's a display tortise set with 4 different pose... all of them so cute... meant for hanging fish tank or flower pot or whatever...


3 comments:

Shionge said...

Good 'harvest' you got there wendy :)

momo said...

little tortise v cute oh!!!!

strawbearries said...

BHG is the name of the holding co that bought over Seiyu.. think its some china company..