Friday, April 13, 2007

Friday the 13th

Today is Friday, the 13th.... a date which whenever falls on a Friday, is an omen... means bad luck... but somehow... for me, today's Friday the 13th, is a day which I emarked myself as a new life beginning... I made myself to forget everything from now on... I wish to be a new ME... so today I took half day leave from work and went to do my hair... change my hairstyle... for a new start... and ends up my wallet open a big hole.. but I guess... it's worth it.. to recover myself from the wound I got, is more than enough...

and hey I got took some new photos for myself with new hairstyle.. hee.. but I will try to blog them up tomorrow... going to try some new tricks on photo editing program again... hehe.. guess this is the only way to make myself happy.... by learning new things will help me to forget the past....

and also.. tomorrow is the day I am going to collect my new specs !! yeah ! feel so excited... geez... can't wait to see how I look with my new specs though... haha....

1 comment:

Shionge said...

Whoa! Can't wait to see your new hair do and spec....remember to post ya!