Tuesday, April 10, 2007

First time tried Italian Food

Today after work met up with E again for dinner... at first we wanted to try eating at Makan Suria (something like that can't really know how to spell the place correctly or not.. haha) at Esplanade Mall there but too bad weather not really nice... had a heavy rain in the late evening so spoil the whole mood to eat outside.. end up we walked slowly into Marina Square and settle our dinner at this Italian restaurant named " Spageddies Italian Kitchen " ,


quite a nice atmosphere I must say... and the food is also delicious... haha... its my first time ever tried Italian food... not that spicy but more to herbs and natural flavours... and I like their lime juice.. its really an apetitizer to your stomach.. sour enough and not that sweet too...

E and me enjoyed our dinner at there... we had soup, main course, side dish and lime juice... and that's really nice.... haha....




Soup with main course... first time ever saw garlic bread put onto the soup... taste nice but then... abit oily though...

next we have our side dish...


fried carami (erm.. again I dunno how to spell this thing la.. haha something like sotong I guess)

follow by my main course


Clayfish Spaghetti , really very nice I must say... a very unique taste that I never tried before..

after our dinner, we took a slow walk around the shopping mall as today I wore a wrong pair of shoes (semi high heels) and its made my foot damn bloody sore lor... I dunno why every time I wear new shoes its always gave me this kind of problem... but if I wear sandals or slippers it won't wor.... dunno if I am fated to wear sandals and slippers only and no shoes for me... sob sob... I mean high heels shoes ya... haiz... headaches...
anyway... after a walk, we went separate home back.. what a tiring foot day for me !!! aaarrggghhh......... and I swear I won't be wearing it again unless only for a short time like for wedding dinner or so...

1 comment:

Shionge said...

Yo better late than never Wendy, browse through my old posts and you'll see that Spagheddies is our fav. joint.

We love the food and yes, good choice to have that clayfish spaghetti :D

Go again...I might meet you there but we usually go to the one in Tanglin Mall coz the atmosphere is good.