Sunday, April 1, 2007

Shopping @ VivoCity

My gf PY asked me to go shopping with her... but ends up it's me who buy things and not her... lolz... she only bought some titbits from Daiso and me bought.. hm... quite alot though... cham liao... buy until wallet no money liao... lolz....

before we started our shopping spree, we went to Secret Recipe and took our lunch first... and after that, we went to start walking around the whole shopping centre.... and stopped at this PK computer shop to look for my mp3 earphone pads... dunno got sell or not... and luckily they got sell though... and its cheap I think... lolz.... $10 for 12 pairs.... n comes with 3 different colors - grey, purple and pink....

see this.... it's PINK !!!! OMG... my fav color... hehehehe.... so happy manz..... pink pink pink... hmm sweet looking pink... man I just love it....

after that we went over to this MJ Multimedia shop to buy this Taiwan series dvd call "微笑pasta" act by Wang Xin Lin and Zhang Dong Liang.... n guess what? I have fall in love with 张栋梁 liao... manz... he's soooooooo handsome in this series... looks like Rain to me... haha.... awww...




really... I never like any actor that much though in my past... even my idol was Gu Tian Le, I also won't be that crazy for him... but this guy... this Nicholas Teo (张栋梁) really made my heart melt... lolz.... now he's my new idol of the year liao.... hahahaha

so now I'm chasing this series for the time being... haha... (guess I feel like I am little childish sometimes... haha)

after that, we went to find a place to rest our legs and have a drink to ease our thirst.... so we went to this...



The Pacific Coffee Company... a nice and cosy place to drink coffee... first time ever tried their coffee... I tried their Iced Hazelnut Latte... quite nice though...



after finish our coffee... our last stop will be at Daiso... where we bought some titbits back... haha... never try Japanese titbits though.... but is nice de lor... haha...

so I bought these 3 ...





even my parents also like to eat them.... hahaha... they find it not too salty or too sweet... just nice.... next time will buy more for them to enjoy... haha....
well... guess that's all for my april fool day post.... hehe.... till now I still haven't get fooled yet.. muahaha... lucky me manz... haha.... lolz....

1 comment:

Shionge said...

What a fruitful day pal...thanks for sharing all the goodies too, yep, me like pink too - good choice!