Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Super Busy Tuesday


Today also damn bloody busy... is like imaging one person got to cover two persons' jobs... manz... wish I got many pair of hands... like a spider... to help me do lots of things... gosh... really can't take it... is like not really fair to me... as if I am on leave, J no need to cover my job... but if she is on leave, then I got to cover hers... haiz...

Anyway, luckily she's back to work tomorrow already... phew.... no more tiring day for me liao... no need to run here and there, like a mad dog...

looking forward on Thursday... will be starting to play badminton again... yeah... long time never execise already... think sure will get body ache after playing... haha....

2 comments:

Dalicia said...

i hope your brain wouldn't get fried!
got many hands..but not enough energy

Shionge said...

Yo good training Wendy this way you can play well in your badminton tomorrow mah kekekee...