Sunday, April 29, 2007

Weekends end so fast

Well... why always our weekends have to end so fast... hmmm... like what this new song that I have put up here... All Good Things have to come to an end... haiz....

find this song quite nice.... really suitable for weekends... haha...

my saturday and sunday just end like this... staying at home rotting... lolz... dunnoe why these few days dun feel like going out... feel like nowhere else to go... rather than seeing ppl walking here and there... squeezing in and out like nobody business... hmm... sometimes I still prefer to stay at home and doing my own things... like? making cards... haha... just complete one birthday card for my colleague whose birthday falls on 16th May... since got nothing to do and my inspriations has come so just made one out first.... and next.... now doing another birthday card for.... hmmm.... can't tell over here... whose birthday also falls in May... hmmm

sometimes I do feel like just designing birthday cards for ppl and sell out... hmm wonder how much can I earn like that... cos there is only one card design in this world you can find and no same design out there... lolz.... guess that's only my daydreaming... haha.... I don't think ppl will spend their money on cards like this which one may cost... hmm... maybe S$2.00? haha...

alright.. enough of my daydreaming... lolz... oh.. later on tonight at 7.30pm Singapore time got this HK Golden Horse Award... WOW... must watch leh... got my idol showing up... yeah... you know who ma ?? haha.... My idol, JAY CHOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cool babe... oops... he's not a babe.. haha...

anyway, can't wait to watch that liao..... got to go now... ciaoz.....

1 comment:

curryegg said...

Oh no! You like Jay chow too? Me too! haha.. ANd you like to make cards! COol! YOu must be a creative and artistic gal! And frankly, if your cards are nice, I'll buy them more than RM2.00! I believe others are the same too. To make your dream come true, you have to work on it. Haha..maybe work as part time? Who knows.. you may be the most popular card designer! Gambate! Anyway, send me a card first la... kekez.. :D