Thursday, April 5, 2007

Nice dinner @ Suki Sushi

Just now met up with E at Orchard as we quite long time never meet le.. since she just came back from overseas... so we went to cineleisure and had sushi buffet at Suki Sushi... and we had a fun time during dinner... cos we are like every kind of sushi also wanna try it out.. but some we didn't try as me and E didn't dare to try those we never ate before de... hahaha.... and in the end we ate abt 17 plates of sushi... WOW... super rite ? hahaha...

after our dinner, we went to world of sports to look for my track shoes as my old ones (adidas) become spoilted liao... both become open mouth alrdy... sob sob... but anyway it's alrdy 1yr plus plus old... so I guess shld be the time to change new ones... lolz.... but then... I just can't find any pairs that I like in that shop... quite limited design... sigh.... so I think got to go other shops to look for it.... hmmmm....

it's has been not for that long I ever visit cineleisure and realised some of the shops has been closed down alrdy.... strange... I always tot cineleisure business shld be damn good cos almost everyday their shops is full and crowded with ppl... but how come so many shops being closed down... like the Sembawang CD shop, Cafe Cartel, Japanese Ramen, KFC, etc... hmm... strange....

but I guess its really hard to maintenant a shop as nowadays so many new shopping centres being open like VivoCity, The Central, AMK Hub, etc... so I think those old shops really have to think a way out to attract more customers incoming in...

No comments: