Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Once again...

Disappointed Love, 1821 by James Francis Danby

Once again... being hurt by him... once again... tears flowing down my cheeks never been failed to me... once again new hopes all vanish... once again all things seems to be faked to me... once again... I was just like a fool being fooled by him.... once again... why he has to reappear into my life and yet destroy my life again.... once again.................................. so many once again..... has God really got to do with this once again? why must you let him reappear into my life? why must you let him said those words to me once again? why????? I thought the reappearing should have some meaning or purpose for us.... but why ? why in the end got to end up like this?
I hate him.... but... the more I hate him becomes the more I love him.... why? why am I always the one who being hurt? why? so many why n yet God can't even give me an answer to all my questions...


我知道
这就是答案了
还能怎么感受


错在明知是错
快乐该怎么选择
我爱错
我只能选择沉默
不该嘶吼


guess the biggest mistake is I shouldn't have anymore feelings for him when he reappear into my life.... for now... I guess I really don't know what is LOVE this word anymore.... I shall now annouce this word LOVE will turn to DEAD from now onwards.... no more LOVE in my vocab now.......

2 comments:

Shionge said...

C'mon Wendy...be strong!! Pick up those torn pieces and be yourself. You know if this is happening again it is not meant to be.

Gain strength from this and re-store your own self-confident. Lots of fishes out there my dear girl.

Be strong, you are a attractive lady and have faith that the right one will come along.

Kazzzzzzz said...

Why are you so upset if you know you do not want to be bothered by him? The fact that you're upset shows you put in emotions, or are unable to get over him in the first place.

Don't stress yourself out. You're only human, give yourself time to release everything..