Sunday, April 15, 2007

Relatives Gathering

What a bright, sunny and warm Sunday morning... went to meet up with my relatives and went praying my grandparents at Sin Ming Temple there (Guan Ming Shan) where every year of this season will be packed with lots of ppl who also praying together to their accesstors, grandparents or their beloved ones...

It's really been quite a long time never go there and pray to my grandparents le... really miss them alot.. especially my grandma.. when I was young, she will be my hairstylist and cut my hair for me... haha... that's really fun and cute... miss her cooking too... those traditional Hokkien food... my mum is Hokkien.. as for my grandpa... doesn't really have much impression on him though... hmmm... maybe when I was young, he's alrdy gone ba...

after we have finished praying, we all went to Junction 8 there and have our lunch together... we wanted to go Crystal Jade and eat de.. but after realising we got to wait for abt 10 more tables then got table for us.. so in the end we went to Ding Tai Feng and eat...

well.. I must say Ding Tai Feng's is something similar with Crystal Jade... but then... their food can't really compare with Crystal Jade one... cos most of their food is rather tasteless... should say is rather plain ba... and furthermore their serving is smaller than Crystal Jade one... I tried their noodle (杂将面), can say not bad lah... but I still like Crystal Jade ones... theirs really nice and big serving...

Found out that mum kind of like eating these kind of dim sum... hmm thinking of bringing her to try at Crystal Jade on Mothers' Day...

after our lunch, we all went back home separately and have a good rest... afterall.. all of us wake up so early today...

No comments: