Thursday, April 26, 2007

List of My Little Blog Homes

LoLz.... Since Dalicia request me to list out my little blog homes... I shall hereby list them out as follows....

My ever first blog home is Blogger.... since from that day I know my ex bf, D. he taught me to blog which I never ever has think of it nor have tried it before... it started from a very simple of a little dairy he wrote for me.. erm... well that time is he actually created one blogger account for us (me and him) to write about our relationship, our thoughts, our dream... bla bla bla... but then... when we ended our relationship... we had stopped logging into so called our little dairy... and since till now, I don't know if that blog still exist or not... hmm... being curious again.. haha... well... anyway.... lets carry on my list...


Next, my second blog home is Xanga... a blog site which is much easier to manage and maintent than Blogger... talking abt this... I think I really didn't blog in there for quite some time liao... haha....


Follow by my third blog home is Multiply... well this blog home is actually introduced by a game member which I used to play Maple Story last time... my guild leader asked me to join in their team so in order to join in I ought to be a member of Multiply... so from there... I have written some blog posts in there too... and also I think it's also easier to manage than Blogger, quite the same with Xanga... with cool functions too....


And my fourth blog home is Blogsome... quite similar with WordPress but still got its own function and maintenance... and also don't really user-friendly as Blogger and others...


Last but not least, my latest additional blog home will be WordPress... I like their templates very much... some is really fantastic... like the one I just created yesterday... I like that pic... its made me feel so freely... but I guess.... I have failed to use that pic as my image header... sob sob.... haha.....


this is the pic I mention about... hmm.... my mission has failed... sob sob... haha....

1 comment:

curryegg said...

I like your templete! Your skin is nice and I happy to read your blogs. Wow.. you've quite a number of blogs, don't you. So, will you still posting your latest blogs in blogger? Keep in touch ya. And hey! Dalicia is your fren too? Happy to know it.
:D