Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Another Surprise....

This year birthday can say is a very fruitful one.... cos I have received so many gifts from my frens and colleagues... Thanks Thanks!!!! Thank you all for that.... really appreciate it....
Saying about surprise... this late afternoon I received another surprise from Elaine mei & Terrence, Paul kor, Rebec and Stella again... they have actually sent me a bouquet of White Lily and Pink Roses... which they are my favourite flowers of all... and with a small teddy bear too.. hehe.... no wonder that day Elaine mei asked me what flowers do I like to have if I happen to open a shop or something like that she said is doing a survey for her company... haha... never expect to receive this bouquet as she called me and ask me if I was at home during this time or that time or not... saying that her company for lucky draw and she won a prize and be sending the prize to me... haha.... so this bouquet is the prize... hahahaha.... a prize for my birthday ya... hahaha...thanks elaine mei...


a bouquet with a bear....so nice and cute.... love it alot.... thanks thanks..... feel so touched... wanna cry liao.... haha....



then later went to meet up with dear dear first before meeting up with Paul kor, Darling and Aidah for dinner at Arab street.... quite nice the atmosphere there... as this is my first time went there for dinner.... n somemore still got another surprise too.... when Aidah passed me a gift for my birthday too.... haha...





Mooo.... is a cow soft toy for puting mobile phone de.... see...so cute.... haha... thanks Aidah!!!
enjoying looking at your wedding photos album... haha....

so now..... only left with my dear dear didn't give me any birthday gift yet leh.... hmm.... dear dear... where is my birthday gift huh??? lolx..... anyway.... I guess dear dear... your love to me is already my birthday gift le... and I treasure it alot... love you dear....

2 comments:

curryegg said...

Wahhh....
Those gifts are so nice... Of course will feel touch oh...
Love the bear bear.. hehe.. cute.
:D

Shionge said...

Wah...never ending gifts leh....how nice!