Friday, June 22, 2007

Short but Sweet

Just now after work, went to meet my dear for movie... as his company got one free ticket of the Fantastic 4 so he buy another ticket for mine... it was his supplier who sponser those tickets for his whole company to watch this movie de.... so good of them... haha....

before going into the theatre, I get to know some of his colleagues.... and one or two of his big bosses.... all seems ... erm... matured... lolx.....haha.... well some bring their family, some bring gf/bf.... like is their family day function.... nt bad lah I can say....

so after watching the movie, me and dear went shopping at the last min at Giant as I need to buy some stuff for home... after buying... already quite late liao and the shopping centre need to close le so we both head back to home together.... and he helped me to carry things while on the way back home.... hehehe...

No comments: