Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Wonderful dream...



Last night I had a wonderful dream.... hehehe...
I dream of my idol, Jay Chou... haha.... really..
I never had any dreams of any idol yet...
until last night.... I had a sudden dream...
I dream of hugging Jay from behind...
and lay my face on his back....
and he smiled and asked, "Can be my gf?"
and I said, "Yes..."
then he turn around and hug me in his arms...
and dote me like a little girl, pad his hands on my hair...
haha....


then when I woke up this morning.. I was like... huh??
I asked myself, did I really dream of Jay Chou??? lolx...


I mean... seriously this dream really feel so real...
so real that I dun wish to wake up... wish can carry on and dream....
haha... what a wonderful dream I had in my whole life....
wish can continue later tonight... muahahahahha....

guess everyone has their own fantasy.... so what's yours??

2 comments:

Shionge said...

Good! Dreams do come true you know :D

Gingy said...

haa.. i used to dream him.. but never ask me b him gf! sigh~

i have to look at his wallpaper before sleep every nite.. wahaaa.. :b (i crazy liao)