Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Feeling moody..

Guess... this whole week will be moody for me... all thanks to him, V (my ex-bf) who yesterday successfully made me so fed up with him during our conversation in msn chat... I just mentioned to him that I have found a new bf... instead of giving his blessings... he starts to get jealous with him (that's what I feel lah from his words) I know he meant well for me to be careful with him but isn't so ridiculous that you don't even know this person how could you just predict that he is a bad guy??

from his words, I can sense that he is just jealous.. jealous of C can have me but why can't he...

haiz... after the whole incident, I feel so moody now... dun dare to tell C cause I dunno how to tell him... and I afraid this matter will be worse.. instead of making it worse, guess I shall keep it to myself... and forget it...

3 comments:

Shionge said...

Ex means 'Ex-terminated' liao....He has no rights to judge nor tell you wnat to do. Ignore him Wendy!

What is important is to move forward with your new bf and need not talk about C infront of V.

Wishing you all the best Wendy...don't get moody over something that we have no control with ok? :)

Cheer up pal!

Shionge said...

Oh..oh sorry ah....you need not tell C too much about Ex......ok?

curryegg said...

Aiyo...
Looks like I've missed a lot in your blogs too leh.. sob..
You've started with Mr C right? hehe.. How did both of you start de? Sorry for being kpc..kekezz....

I met the same problem as you too, before. My ex did make me moody before when he knew that I'd a new bf. Since then, I stop contacting him. haha...