Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Decision is made...

finally decision is made.... shall go and see doctor tomorrow... recently realised that my back waist has once again grew a lump out from the same spot which last year had happened... maybe that time didn't make it a clean cut... and now it grow back again.... haiz.... wonder why am I so bad luck... mum and dad got shocked again... and angry why I didn't tell them earlier.... the reason is because I don't want them to worry for me... and I thought the lump will disappear itself in a few days time.... but I was wrong.... instead of disappearing.. the lump get bigger.. and will feel abit pain when touch it... the lump is like a big pimple inside contains "long" I dunno how to say in english... and I realised if I keep nothing in action, the lump will get bigger and bigger... so in order not to become worse.... I have finally made the decision to see doctor tomorrow...

sms JK and KC about my urgent leave for tomorrow.... hope tomorrow won't be busy for them.... n most of all hope my lump will disappear after seeing doctor...

2 comments:

Shionge said...

Hey sorry to hear this, you mean out of the blue the lump appeared with pus? Yes, better to consult the doctor soon.

Take care and keep us posted ok?

curryegg said...

I'm sorry to hear this too. Hope that everything will be fine after visiting the doctor. PLease tell us about your condition soon k?

hugs...
:)