Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Moody + Angry

My mood already so bad now... and yet now comes my anger going up... really got to thank this customer of KC's one... just now received a call from this customer saying that she received an invoice from us but this bill should have given a 10% discount off... which I believe my colleague KC has forgotten about it (maybe)... so she starts to complain and scold us we're being dishonest... so I told her nicely that will it be my colleague who has forgotten to indicate maybe? as I checked in my data here which really didn't show any discount for this customer's account.. so I told her nicely that maybe KC has forgotten.. but to my horror.. she keep complaining and even bad-mouth me.. anyhow put words on my mouth... said I am the one who being dishonest.. WTF... since when did I being dishonest with you, B****... I only tell the truth that in my data here really didn't show any discount and maybe my colleague has really forgot to indicate there... and we will make a refund back to you... why should you so work up and still said me being dishonest?? B****.... and somemore she still dares to say "stop arguing with me, I got tape this down, I can play and let you listen what u said just now"

I meant WTF.... I 'm thinking sure why not, if you dare to play the tape , of course I dare to listen to what I hve said just now... F**King B****....... aaaarrggghhh...

seriously, I really dunno why got such unreasonable ppl in this world... which just wasting government's money to feed those ppl... F**king B***....

I just hate them.... my mood is getting from bad to worse.... now............. feel like punching ppl... feel like shouting out loud into the sky... feel like my mind is going to explore soon.... my soul is going to turn into evil from devil...

yucks.... sucks..... f***k..................................

1 comment:

Shionge said...

Whoa! Sorry to hear this and yes at this moment you are probably still very angry but dont harbour any bad feelings within yourself too Wendy.......