Thursday, June 14, 2007

My lump pic

This morning went to see doctor le... although is not my regular doctor who see me but is another reserve doctor (Dr Ong) who see me...

Luckily went there early so don't have to wait very long... I am the second patient... Dr Ong said is skin infection due to maybe I anyhow eat things or too much of those seafood le... she also said not a big problem... just be more careful of what I eat and try to cut down my weight... as she said I am overweight le... haha oh well indeed I really overweight... hmmm... will try my best to cut down ba... from now onwards...

then she also gave me an injection of 消毒 or 消炎 I also dunno what the actual injection call haha... and also 2 big packets of medicine to take... 1 is anti-biotics another one is reduce swellness medicine... and a packet of wound cleanser just in case these few days my lump burst can clean the wound myself... and all this cost me S$105.... sob sob... now wallet open big hole liao.... lolx...

haiz.... hopefully this lump will quickly disappear itself..... I wonder can trust this lady doctor or not... as my regular doctor who used to see me is on leave and only be back on next week... hmm.... as I think my regular doctor (Dr Chew) should know better for my case... as the last time he is the one who see my wound before... hmm.... hope everything will be fine soon....
God Bless Me......



p/s sorry if I have make u guys lost of appeitte...

3 comments:

curryegg said...

If it's nothing serious then ok lo...
Fuh... luckily.. haha.. need not worry for you d.. haha...
You think... the wound look like...????
;)

Shionge said...

Does it itch too Wendy? Just wait till another day and see if it subsides anot, take care ah...remember the medication ah...must finish the antibotics ah...

I very loh-sor I know ah...kekekek....weekend coming liao, don't eat too much prawn noodles lor :D

Gingy said...

take care wendy!