Saturday, June 23, 2007

Upset. Tired. Happy.

today i had a really unforgetful birthday celebration... although is inadvance one but i really feel so touched and happy to have these friends with me... guys.... thanks so much... its truly worth it to know you all... guess in my this whole life you guys are the BEST patch of friends that i had made.... without you guys think my life will be a very dull one... seriously... and frankly speaking... from my primary and secondary schools i had never made so many and yet so good friends.... all those are either using me to help them or just make fun of me only... except one or two which is truly good to me only... the rest... sucks....

anyway....back to today's story.... why upset is becos of him... thanks to my dear...bringing me walk here and there... and made my both legs so tired.... hmph.... somemore today's weather so hot and warm... making me sweat like nobody's business... lolx.... so you see... tired plus sweating = angry... and he keeps on holding my hands and walk walk walk.... ends up... me angry with him.... put up an angry face and didn't want to talk to him... he knows I'm angry... so keep saying sorry.... haha.... in the end still forgive him cos he made me laugh again.... haha...

end up being late for my celebration with them... haiz... feels bad about it... so treat them for this meal... to make it up for being late... haha... and also thanks for coming for my birthday celebration... thanks paul kor, paul's brother, stella, elaine mei & terrence, richard & christine, pw & jingyi..... thanks for the program and gifts... really appreciate it and touched by your gesture.... =)

just got the pics from paul kor... will try to edit them n show in here... haha... but not to worry pw n jingyi... i will sure wont let other ppl see u both the real face de... haha.... still trying to get the pics from jingyi... hope can successfully get it and add on... lolx....

1 comment:

curryegg said...

Hey!
Hold your hand and walk walk together is good le...
lovely.. so should be happy ah... anyway, you've a great birthday party. *yeah*