Sunday, June 3, 2007

Ever First Time..

Today really enjoy myself very much.... with him, Chris... hehehehe....

Ever first time... he bring me to Shunfu Market there and we had prawn noodle mee dry at his first aunt n uncle's stall at the market food stall there.... for breakfast cum lunch...


I can say it is very nice... the soup also nice though abit hot as they use the prawn head to cook and put pepper into the soup... nice nice... shall give 3 stars upon 5...

then he starts to introduce his relatives to me one by one... lolx... feel so pai seh... haha... his aunt, uncles, and cousins...

after that I saw a stall which just beside their stall selling the most famous muffins and brownies...





this is the one whose is famous for their muffins... while enjoying our prawn mee I keep seeing the ppl queueing non-stop to buy their muffins and brownies... didn't see the owners of the stall took a single min to rest... poor thing...



Saw their chocolate brownies look delicious... so buy 2 pieces from them and share with Chris... hehe.. both of us like it very much... taste so nice... no wonder so many ppl buy from them....



and I realised Chris's third uncle looks alike him... muahahahahaa... just kidding dear... haha..

after finishing our food.. feel so full and took a rest before we head down to Suntec City there to the last day of the PC show...



wow... really lor... I mean I really regret coming to visit the PC show further more is the last day... damn crowded with ppl.. but for this time round I can see is more on computers, mobile, printers, plasma and lcd tvs... less cameras... but still... it's damn so crowded... Chris and I have to squeeze here and there... made me wanna fainted liao... somemore today's weather so hot out there... made it even more worse... luckily we didn't stay there longer if not I sure fainted... we quickly walked out and went downstair the Bookfair... and saw many books... interesting..
saw books for children, books for adults, books for teenagers.. etc....

then after that, we walked to Esplanade there outside the sea view and sit there enjoying the wind blowing towards us... feel so shiok... as the weather is really very warm today since in the morning till afternoon...

next, we walked around Marina Square then to Bugis there then when it's time for dinner, he brings me to Whampoa Market there nearby his home, we had dinner at Whampoa the Temporary Market there... the food over there really very nice... we had fried prawn noodle and fried carrot cake... yummy... with sugar cane juice... one word can describe... SHIOK... haha...

then I feel pai seh again when he brings me to a stall which sells satay who he know this auntie since he was born to introduce me to her.... haha... lolx.. after that he brings me to his home cause he bought rojak for his family to eat before he send me home... so had no choice but to follow him back his house... and got to know his family... his mom, his elder sister who is going to give birth to a second child soon next week I think... his younger brother and younger sister who both already working now and about the same age as me only younger me 1 or 2 years only... haha... and also his cute little nephew... got big round eyes... so cute.. haha...

guess it is not so easy to take care of a family of 7 persons... compare to mine... guess his responsible is much more bigger than mine... lolx...

anyway... thanks dear for the accompany for today... really enjoy it very much... guess without you my weekends will be suck... after the incident of yesterday.... oh well.. time flew so fast... tomorrow is monday again... guess having monday blue is also very fast... haha....

4 comments:

Shionge said...

Whoa! What a day and hey....so 'into each other' that you have prawn noodles for lunch & dinner liao kekekeke...

Yep...nice day getting to know his family members...as if we have known him & his gang too liao hehehe.....

Oh btw ...thanks for remembering SHIOK...so SHIok hahahha.

Dalicia said...

nice date! although, i don't meet my date's parents til we're actually serious.

is it common these days in singapore?
meet the date's parents? coz, i don't show my date to my parents ever.

Paul said...

Hmmm same as me. Dalicia.

She likes to ask a lot of qns. So leave her out of it. Haha.

strawbearries said...

Wow wow wendy got new bf leh.. congrats keke..