Friday, June 15, 2007

Shocked...

This morning when I showed my wound to my colleagues, they all got shocked to see such a big lump on my waist... haha... and they all give me some advices.... asked me drink more liang cha and dun eat seafood, duck and chicken... and eat less oily food too... then later when Lady boss also know my case and saw it, she advised me if after I finish my medicine still not recover, I can go to see chinese physican which they also went to see him when her mother last time also got the same thing as mine... and now recover already... hmm.... well I also think if still recover shall either go western doctor n do operation or see chinese physican to treat me... gosh....
God Bless me....

then later after work me, J and KC, went to Ang Mo Kio Hub there and walk walk.... as we hardly got the time to shop the whole building but today we manage to shop the whole building finish... haha... quite nice to shop lah... and the NTUC hypermart is really super BIG lor... guess they want to competite with Giant.... as Giant is the first who had hypermart that kind of big supermarket in Singapore... so with the NTUC comes around guess its really very competiting....
wanted to buy something from NTUC hypermart... but when we go to the payment counters and saw every counters so long queue then we decided to give up... haha.... and ends up went home with empty hand.... haha.....

1 comment:

curryegg said...

Lol...
Of course they were shocked lo..
Anyway, it should be ok soon gua..
haha..
And nice photo of the flower in your display picture!
^^