Friday, June 8, 2007

Weekends coming...

Yeah... weekends coming le... hurray... tomorrow can meet him le... miss him so much... kekekeke..... but feel heart pain when knowing he's down with abit flu and cough.. guess is because the weather these few days really very warm... even though had our bath also will feel warm... hmmm... think if tomorrow happen to pass by chinese medical hall will buy some liang cha for him to drink.... guess he's too heaty le...

recently, heard from Paul kor that there will be more surprise on my birthday... hmmm... I wonder what surprises will there be.... very curious.... haha.... and I think this year will be my ever first time celebrate my birthday outside with my God bro, God sis and frens... furthermore with him also... hehe... wonder will he giving me surprise too?? lolx....

3 comments:

Shionge said...

Aiyooo...cant wait for weekend now right???? Prawn noodle again kekekekek....

Paul said...

The surprises ar......
You will know on that day.
Quite a few la :-)

Gingy said...

woo.. your friends are so good!!