Sunday, June 10, 2007

Is a Girl...

Yes.... this morning Chris sms me said that his elder sis has born a baby GIRL.... Yeah.... congrats.... he also told me that the baby girl weighs about 3.1kg.... wooo... buying 4D for this... hahahahahahhaa.....

well... later on going to meet him at Plaza Singapura there.... dunno he will go n visit her elder sis boh... hmm.... anyway today was erm.. not the whole day but is the whole morning and till now is super tired for me... cause I did some housework just now... vacumm and mop the whole house... gosh.... really a tiring job for ppl man.... hahahaha... nevertheless, still have to do.. cause have to keep the whole house clean clean... right.. so that you will feel happy too to see your own house so clean and panky... haha....

alright... got to get ready and go meet him le... hehehehe...

1 comment:

Shionge said...

Hey another baby into this world :) Congrats to his sister for me ok?