Sunday, June 10, 2007

Tiring day...

today was quite enjoyable date with him... ends up didn't go PS but instead go to his house again... hahahaha.... this time is becos he is washing clothes so need to hang the clothes later on so went to his house and wait for him... as I still haven't took my lunch yet so we went to Whampoa Market there and daobao their famous Chicken Rice... haha.. this stall is also got up on tv before... under "Lost and Found" in the part one series... so now... guess I will slowly try all the famous stall over there in future... hahahahaha.... indeed the Chicken Rice taste yummy.... tender chicken meat plus fragnant rice.... this time I get to know that little nephew likes to eat fish cake as his grandma feed him with fish cake goes with porridge... lolx... he is so so cute.. he gets to start familiar with me... though he still dare not let me carry him but I can see he didn't scare of me nor dun like me... haha... then later in the evening, Chris and me went to Square 2 for a walk... nice to shop but then I find it too narrow the path of walking... is similar like The Central... more shops which opened by those youngsters.. guess they find it easy to open new store... but it's more difficult to maintance it... then after finishing shopping at Sqaure 2, we went on to Velocity.. nothing much to shop I guess...

then later on, we went back to Whampoa Market there to dabao our dinner... bought the western food and went back to his house and eat.... haha... little nephew so surprise to see me again... hahahaha.... n he kept walking to the kitchen to see me eating dinner with Chris.. hahaha... then I asked Chris to feed him one nugets.. and he likes it.. haha... now I know the second food that he likes le... hahaha... so cute.... then later on Chris's younger sister and his elder brother-in-law came back from hospital to visit his elder sister... and shows us some pics of the baby girl.... I can see Chris's mum is so happy when seeing the pics.. and she told me the baby girl looks so alike with little nephew when he is born that time... and indeed I can see it's really quite alike when I saw the previous pics which his younger sis got take last time...

after awhile, when time is getting late le so Chris sent me to mrt and I went back home so tiring... but yet enjoyable.... hehe....

3 comments:

Shionge said...

Progressing well and ok....good food at Whampoa Market shall bear that in mind.

Nephew likes you is very important leh kekekke...

Paul said...

Ya I agree with Shionge on this point. His family members like u is impt.

curryegg said...

Aiyo... Y everyone's blogs that I'd visited today talk about food de le..
Em..now it's 1am... My stomach start to rumble le...
oh... chicken rice...
:D

And have a nice day again with... C..
^^